Thursday 13 October 2011

My inlaws have gone back to China

They've gone, they've finally gone. After all the false alarms my inlaws have at last gone back home. They went by taxi to the airport on Wednesday and I went with Tingting, Bo's cousin by bus and train which is a lot cheaper, which is worth knowing. It only cost us one jouney on a T10 ticket whereas a taxi costs upwards of 20 euros and the airport bus must be quite expensive now too.

We bought water at Pans and Company and some chips for Thomas (not crisps) but we didn't buy mayonnaise as it was 20 cents extra.

Now we're having to organize things ourselves but yesterday went well. I took Thomas to school in the morning and Bo fetched him in the afternoon. Bo did some shopping on her way back from handing in documents to our tax consultant (asesor).

Today the man is coming to fit the safety grille on Thomas's window (300 euros or so) but I'm not sure what else Bo has planned.

Yesterday I dropped in to see a company called budgetplaces.com which is just round the corner and they asked me to send them my CV so we'll see if anything comes of that.


No comments: